For Families is looking for a Project Coordinator for its signature initiative, Hero Mothers! (HMP) – combining legal empowerment and social change to support single mothers in need of alimony.
As Project Coordinator of the HMP, you will work closely with the For Families Director to ensure that the program is completed to the highest level of excellence. You will oversee the smooth, well-planned, and coordinated implementation of the 12-month HMP, contribute to content development and ongoing review of lessons learned, and build and maintain lasting relationships within the For Families network of community members, local government partners, HMP participants, and participants’ family members. Your leadership in the HMP will position us to achieve maximum impact in our core community and prepare us to up-scale the program to new locations in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record – preference for degrees in the social sciences or law;
- 1+ years of work experience. Preference is for those with a background in community engagement, service provision to disadvantaged families/communities, community-based project management, legal aid, or similar fields;
- Professional-level Kyrgyz and Russian language capacity. Intermediate English is strongly preferred.
Please download the full For Families Project Coordinator Description to learn about your indicative responsibilities as Project Coordinator, what we look for in a candidate, and what to expect from our hiring process.
Applications are due by midnight, Friday, August 16. To apply, please send:
- An up to date resume (in Kyrgyz, Russian, or English);
- A video of up to 2 minutes describing (i) who you are, (ii) why you want to work at For Families, and (iii) what makes you the right person to lead the Hero Mothers! Program (in Kyrgyz, Russian, or English);
- At least one letter of reference from a current or former employer. This letter should be sent by your recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by midnight of Friday, August 16. We request that your recommender(s) communicate directly with us and that their letter(s) be shared confidentially.
Your resume and video should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the title, “Application for Project Coordinator – [Last Name]” by no later than midnight of Friday, August 16.